Sunday, April 20, 2008

Looks like lonely is all that I got

I guess I'll never know what could have been





-it sure ain't helpin' this mood that I'm in-


It DOWNPOURED last night right before the race. Attn: converse shoes are NOT waterproof.
It was wonderful though. Everyone was running around crazy busy with last minute things to take care of - broken bikes, injuries and wracked nerves.

I shot this two ways - one at 1/30 shutter speed steading the camera against a rail, and then again with a flash. But I definitely liked the first better, even if the rain was streaks rather than drops.

It's beautiful here. Someone please remind me why I'm still in college, because I'm really itching to run away. Far away.
I apologize if one day I disappear. But I think those of you who I care about will understand, and I'll call you from a payphone eventually. Or just come find me and join me.

No comments: